Crop Pages in Adobe Acrobat
Sometimes you will receive a PDF file with a large page size that needs to be cropped. Acrobat can do this with ease:
- First open the PDF file and go to Document > Crop Pages
- Under Margin Controls, check the box for Constrain Proportions if you’d like to keep the width and height ratio the same.
- Next, click on the up arrows to the right of Top, Bottom, Left, or Right.
- In the preview area, you’ll be able to see what your cropped page will look like.
- Below the preview area, Acrobat also tells us what the new page size will be after cropping.
- When you’ve set your Margin Controls (how much you’ll be cropping) click OK and save your PDF file.
- One of the nice things about the crop tool is that you can undo your changes even after saving a PDF. This is because Acrobat doesn’t truly crop the document, it simply covers up what you don’t want displayed.