Acrobat’s Loupe Tool
The Loupe tool allows you to easily change the magnification of a PDF file. This tool is best used when you want to keep a PDF file at a standard zoom level (like 100%) and magnify certain features. To use the Loupe tool:
- Open a PDF and go to Tools > Select and Zoom > Loupe tool
- The Loupe Tool Window will popup:
- In the middle of your PDF, you’ll see small rectangle.
- If you click and drag the rectangle around your screen, you’ll see that the Loupe Tool window changes correspondingly.
- To change the magnification, simply click the plus or minus buttons on the Loupe window or use the corners of the onscreen rectangle to resize.